[Vision2020] (no subject)

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Feb 26 10:35:38 PST 2007

Jackie,

It is not that I have so little respect for the folks on the Vis. I
always laugh when I read what Carl has to comment on (especially his
trials with the local cat) And I think Areaman sould run for the City
council again. As a matter of fact I enjoy many of the comments that
are made here. I respect most of them quite well. I just don't have any
respect for you!

I think that your son will turn out just fine. But you are a piece of
work.

As far as my leaving the Vis. Where else can I go to get a rise out of
you..... hummm?

lemeno Doug!

-------

Hey, DOUG F, if you really have so little respect for the people on
V2020,
please just stop writing.  Every one of your "posts" starts with a
snide
"Dear Blind 2020" or other some such crap.

You have a forum on Rightminded.com - just stay there.

Oh, wait....did Dale kick you off there?!  Seems like no one wants to
hear
from you.

J  :]