[Vision2020] Sidewalks:

Mike Finkbiner mike_l_f at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:56:40 PST 2007

I live fairly close to downtown, and prefer to walk or bike when I can, so I
notice sidewalks that aren't kept clean.

My impression is that many offenders are rental properties.  For example the
west side of Jefferson from 7th to 6th is very seldom clean, and the
apartment building on the corner of 8th and Jefferson only cleans the 8th
street side.

I have been reluctant to call the city and complain, but if enforcement is
based on complaints, we might have to start doing that.  It would be good to
find a friendlier method.

- Mike

Mike Finkbiner
mike_l_f at hotmail.com

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a
significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.