[Vision2020] Satan

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Feb 26 09:43:22 PST 2007

Mr Nielsen,

I am sorry for misspelling your name. I will remember that in the
future. I sometimes get the same thing with being mistaken for an
Irishman and not a Scott. Again I will not let that slip my memory.

I will also try to cite verse and chapter and version for you in the
future.

As to your comments about Satan... I was only trying to point out the
similarities of your tactics to those of the "Enemy's". Now I don't
believe that YOU are the enemy but you ARE being used by him. The fruit
has not fallen far from the tree.

Doug!