[Vision2020] (no subject)

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sun Feb 25 23:25:33 PST 2007

Dear Blind 2020,

It is good to see that Ralph Nielson, The Tar-baby, Art Deco and the
newest member of the "we use the scripture for our own ends" team,  Mr.
Ancient Faith all have one thing in common. They will feel right at
home with their father who also used the scripture for his own means...
And he saith unto Him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt
fall down and worship me. ...