[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Fwd: vision 2020 proposal

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 21:13:36 PST 2007

Instead of viewing this as a "policy", official or otherwise, I
recommend thinking about it as a simple act of kindness.  If you are
starting a thread that you know that others may want to avoid because of
it's subject matter, try putting an abbreviation of some type in the
subject line.  Especially if the subject line might be misleading
without it.

It's not a law, not a policy, and is not meant to be "enforced".  Think
of it as being similar behavior to waving a person forward to the
counter when you are waiting for your order so that they don't
mistakenly think that you are in line and queue up behind you.

Paul