[Vision2020] Icons [was A Post Regarding Douglas Wilson]

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:48:38 PST 2007

Wonder if the structures that visual thinkers ( non-linguistic)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_thinking   communicate with are viewed
as idolatry.
I have wondered about this for a long time, that we have a hidden vast
miscommunication problem between linguistically dominant and non
linguistically dominant persons and societies.

Dave