[Vision2020] vision 2020 proposal

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:02:54 PST 2007

Debbie et. al.

You wrote in one post in this thread, and I quote:

I don't understand why you all don't form your OWN
anti-christ church/anti-doug wilson/anti-whatever
LISTSERV and leave this one to its origins of
discussing Moscow issues.
----
This is the source of the claim that you wanted criticism of Christ Church
taken elsewhere.  In fact, this comment appears over the top, given that you
include "anti-whatever" in your description of what you appear to desire to
see taken to another "LISTSERV"...

I will forward your original Vision2020 post where this statement is made in
its entirety to the list, given that some are questioning what you stated
about whether or not you wanted criticism of Christ Church taken off
Vision2020, or not.

Ted Moffett