[Vision2020] The Qur'an and the Bible

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Feb 24 10:13:25 PST 2007

Pat,  I don't know where you got that information, but according to my bible professors at Baylor University in the 1950s,and those folks who weren't long on religious tolerance, Mohammad traced his lineage back to Abraham and his worship of the same God the Jews worshipped before him. This is not some new phenomenon, it was in the textbooks I used in college classes a long time ago.

Sue