[Vision2020] The Qur'an and the Bible

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 23 22:59:29 PST 2007

Greetings:

As a scholar of religions I just have to add my voice to this nonsense about Muslims just now claiming a Judeo-Christian heritage.  It is very clear that Muhammad saw himself as a prophet in the line of Abraham and therefore worshipped his God.  Even Jesus is recognized, but not considered God.

What a bunch of trash Pat and Heirdoug are spreading the past couple of days!  A letter to the editor becomes a high school textbook and one climatologist overturns a world-wide consensus on global warming.  And Heirdoug claims that he knows something about Marxism and libertarianism!

Wonders on the Right will never cease,

Nick Gier