[Vision2020] vision 2020 proposal

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:34:52 PST 2007

Hi Matt-

One person's agenda driven bias is another person's holy moral cause...

Debbie can express her wish that others create their own separate forum for
Christ Church related discussion... After all, her rights to free speech are
the same as those who obsess (according to some) on Christ Church on
Vision2020.

But telling others to get off the list because she does not like the subject
they wish to discuss might have a chilling effect on the openness of the
list...

That's basically what I meant...

Occasional sports posts have peppered Vision2020 for years... The Mariners
seem a popular topic, though what do they have to do with local Moscow
issues?

I agree though that discussion of sports teams in other areas of the USA (U
of I and MSD sports appear a valid local topic) should not dominate
Vision2020.  Gonzaga basketball might be an exception, given how close they
are to Moscow...And I happen to be a basketball fan... My pet holy moral
cause!

Ted Moffett