[Vision2020] vision 2020 proposal

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 18:50:01 PST 2007

I believe Comstock appointed him out of the many (well, ok - several)
applications that were made.  If I'm not mistaken, I believe that is what
Chaney has the opportunity to do but it would be GREAT if she would just
leave it empty until WE the people can elect whom we would like to have
represent us in that spot.

Just a suggestion, Mayor.  Might be nice to listen to the people for once.
Not holding my breath, though.

J  :]