[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 8, Issue 212

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 21 22:03:53 PST 2007

Hi Pat,

I think what's happening is that Nathan Alford is subscribed to Vision 2020
(perhaps in digest form) and he's got an auto responder message set up for
times he's out of the office.

I think that V2020 digest delivery triggers his auto responder posts to
V2020.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****