[Vision2020] Wilson's Excuses

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 20 17:39:40 PST 2007

Hold the phone there, Andreas. You are right that I asked for two particular things. They were evidence to back up the ludicrous assertions, made by your teams idiot mascot, that her former pastor advocates: 1. killing disobedient children and 2. homosexuals.

 "He'll kill a child that disobeys his parent,
he'll kill any gay just because they are gay"
V2020 070216 at 13:47

I made no mention of proof of a political agenda except in response to your last post, and you didn't even get into the ball park on the actual issues in question. (Although I do have to say you did a far better job then your unfortunate friend but, give her a Scooby snack and a pat anyway. Sadly, she's doing her best)

If your desire to score points on this issue is so intense that you feel the need to fall back on the all to familiar tactic of changing the parameters of discussion and then declaring victory it's clear you have a more intense and vested interest in the subject then I. My condolences. It was obviously out of line for me to request specific, concrete facts to back up specific, nasty accusations. I'm going to happily join you now in laying this tired topic aside. Read any good books lately?