[Vision2020] Wilson's Excuses

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 12:09:53 PST 2007

Gary is pulling a kirker stronghold and fallback - if you get what you want,
pretend it is not really what you wanted.

He asked, you have provided, I have provided what he asked for but it
apparently is NOT what he wanted after all because it puts his hero in the
wrong light.

Sorry Gary - but you are still sitting on that fence and by now those
splinters MUST be getting uncomfortable.

J  :]