[Vision2020] religion and HereDog

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:17:24 PST 2007

First, Doug F LIVES in a State of Confusion...he doesn't just visit, he has
taken up permanent residence and he seems to enjoy the neighborhood and its
amenities because he's just squatted there and refuses to leave.

Second, his bufoonery is a permanent result of living in the State of
Confusion.  He can't help it, it just comes with the neighborhood.  And as
stated above, he loves where he is living so the prospects of his bufoonery
ever changing is remote to zero.

Besides, who'd ever give him a loan to buy into anything else?  His line of
credit(ability) is non-existent.

J  :]