[Vision2020] To The Mariners

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 19 09:25:58 PST 2007

With baseball season merely days away, and sensing a warm fuzzy relationship
between the m's and the A's, I commend to you a team song for the seattle
mariners, who, although lacking in everything else, possess miles and miles
of heart.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/seattle_mariners_song.mp3

No thanks necessary, gang.  I am sure that one of you will readily respond
with a team song for last year's American League Western Division chamion
Oakland Athletics.

Till then . . .

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"