[Vision2020] Italy sides with terrorists

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Feb 18 21:13:08 PST 2007

Well Andreas, your question presumes that a nation harboring an assumed terrorist could be characterized as an ally.  We do tend to use such terms somewhat loosely as far as our relationships with Italy and Germany.

And Paul, I would question the use of the term "invasion" to describe a presence with NO HOSTILE INTENT toward the state it entered.  A presence which has as its sole intent, the apprehension and bringing to justice of a lone individual.  If another state had highly compelling evidence that a citizen or visitor in America were guilty of horrendous crimes, and we refused to subject them to prosecution, further refusing to extradite, it would ill behoove us to complain were that state to come after their tormenter themselves.

Gentleman, try to understand that you cannot defeat a sociopathic beast of an enemy by employing the tactics of a Sunday School teacher.

Later on,  -T