[Vision2020] Italy sides with terrorists

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Feb 18 14:12:54 PST 2007

Ralph, please stop attributing a bunch of ignorant positions to me and then
brow-beating me for the words you shoved down my throat.

You suggest that I claimed ALL Gitmo captives were guilty.  Wrong Ralph.
Never said that.

You then say that I support torture in order to ensure repentance.  Never
said that either Ralph.

You then attribute such blatherings to the Christian community.  But it has
never taken such a position either.

So perennial grouch Ralph, would you care to comment on anything I DID say,
or is deliberate mischaracterization your method of choice?

Tony