[Vision2020] Italy sides with terrorists

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Sat Feb 17 22:33:01 PST 2007

Dearest Inquisitor Tony,

You are so Christian. Our government doesn't capture innocent people,
it only captures guilty terrorists. But in order for the guilty to
enter heaven when they die, they must first confess their guilt.
Unfortunately, most of them refuse to do this, so we must torture
them to make them confess their crimes. This places a severe strain
on the tender feelings of their captors, but it must be done if we
are to save their souls. I can certainly feel for you, Tony. It isn't
easy to be a Christian these days, is it?

Ralph

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Feb 17 17:12:37 PST 2007

Professor Mengele, our government has kidnapped and interrogated
terrorists.
This is a good thing from the perspective of loyal Americans.  No
surprise
you object.  If you find this country so objectionable, why the hell
do you
stick around?  Why not dispense with the charade, wrap a towel around
your
head and crawl into a cave in Afghanistan with your ideological
soulmates?

Later,  -T