[Vision2020] House Passes Bill Linking Tax Cuts, Minimum Wage

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 21:36:56 PST 2007

Paul,

  Why should the government be allowed to tax you twice? You pay taxes on everything, then you got to pay taxes again on your money when you die again when you try to give it away to ensure a decent life for your children.

  How many times should you be taxed for each dollar you make?

  You earn the dollar, you are taxed 40%, you buy something with it you are taxed another 6%. You are taxed on that dollar when you are letting sit in the bank. You are taxed again on the property you already bough, every year, you are taxed when you give the house to your children. Now you ask why they shouldn't allow a person to be taxed again?

  If the government wouldn't tax people 5 times on each dollar they make, we wouldn't need loopholes.

  Donovan

Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Just curious...  why do you think that the loophole in question should remain open?

Paul

g. crabtree wrote:           I knew I liked this guy. By the way, Sali's office is readily available from the link you thoughtfully provided by simply clicking on the contact tab on the home page. This will take you to a page with a great big E-MAIL BILL button. I encourage you to take him up on it and offer him a warm and heart felt thank you.

  ----- Original Message -----   From: "Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>