[Vision2020] Ex-Soldier Playwright Spotlights Abu Ghraib

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Sat Feb 17 17:32:34 PST 2007

What part of "Enough of the RAGHEAD business" didn't you understand?'

I don't give a dying duck what supposed point you are trying to make.
Your bigotted bullying is unacceptably uncivil behavior.

If you are attempting to engage in a dialog, knock off the insults.
Make a mature, adult argument and perhaps we could have a dialog.
Otherwise, shut up.

Kit Craine