[Vision2020] Wilson's Excuses [made transparently simple]

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 17 17:32:50 PST 2007

Greetings:

In my most recent personal encounter with Wilson on Jan. 31, I asked him if was willing to reject Dickison's article but I did not get an answer.

I take that as an admission that Dickison's dicata is Christ Church doctrine and that Dickison would be the first Christian magistrate when "we have it our way."  It also follows that Dickison as judge would carry out the full dictates of biblical law.  And his "eye would not pity."

Nick Gier