[Vision2020] Wilson's Excuses

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Sat Feb 17 14:09:46 PST 2007

You're getting desperate, Gary. When you don't want to accept what
Doug has written in an official publication, you demand to hear it
personally.

Actually, Doug didn't write he would be glad to execute people
personally. What he clearly implied was that the government should
execute people. I do have that in his own voice on an audiotape of a
debate between him and Dan Barker, a former evangelist and now with
the Freedom From Religion Foundation.

Of course, John Calvin didn't personally get his hands dirty with
chopping the boy's head off. But you can bet Doug would be glad to be
the first one to throw a stone at a homosexual. Of course, that first
stone would be washed and presented to him on a velvet cushion, so he
wouldn't get his hands dirty.

Ralph

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 17 10:10:23 PST 2007

All righty then, here's your chance to turn me to the dim side.
Provide for me a cite in which "Doug hiself" declares:

"I'll (He'll) kill a child that disobeys his parent, I'll(he'll) kill
any gay just because they are gay"

I don't want to hear where you infer this from something he or
someone else says. I don't want your subjective paraphrase, I want
the exact quote verbatim, in context, just the way you spewed it. (or
as close as your fevered little mind can come) With several hundred
occasions I'm guessing that this will be a walk in the park for you.

On the faint chance you can't manage to provide me with the proof
that you claim abounds, how about you give it a rest for a while?