[Vision2020] Wilson's Excuses

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:46:48 PST 2007

During that same "talk" Wilson said he has "welcomed back into the church
fold, those young men".  What does this mean?  The children victims and
their families, of Sitler and Jamin get to look at his ugly mug no matter
what function, or service, or gathering is going on.  Wilson REFUSED to
admit or confirm that Sitler or Jamin would ever be banned from any of the
above, only that they would be monitored.  And remember that just because
Jamin had his charge reduced (ostensibly because the victim had "consented"
to Jamin's sexual attention) does not mean that what he did was any less
severe an act of child molestation than what Sitler did to his victims.
Court technicalities do NOT negate the seriousness of the crime, just the
perception of the legal system that they are "winning" a case.  And as far
as "Let's Make A Deal Monty" Thompson is concerned, that's better looking
than a check in the "maybe could win" column any day.  He did not want to
take the chance of the child being up on the stand and explaining to the
jury that she wanted and invited Jamin's attentions as he felt that would
hurt his case.  The only thing it hurts is Jamin and the child - WHO KNEW
THAT CHILD WAS NOT CAPABLE OF MAKING THAT KIND OF RATIONAL DECISION, but he
went with his sickly-man instincts and did it anyway - repeatedly over a
very long period of time.  There is NO distinction between Sitler hurting
100(+) victims and Jamin hurting one or two victims...once done, it can not
be undone and the damage is far reaching into that child's life and future.
Yet, Wilson will allow both of these creeps back into the church, back into
the fold, back into the activities (do not be fooled by his saying "they
will monitored" - just how is Wilson going to do that unless those creeps
are chained to someone else?)  If I were a parent of a child victim of
either of these molesters, and a member of that church, I would be doing
some serious thinking about continuing the membership at such a church as
well as the continued "non-pastorship" of Doug Wilson.  This is a man who
has receive ZERO training in pastoring as well ZERO training or education in
the treatment of child molesters.

And let there be NO doubt about it - Sitler and Jamin are CHILD
MOLESTERS!!!!  And they will repeat their crimes because they simply do not
wish to change.  They may calm down, may even go dormant for a while - but
they WILL strike again.  Anyone willing to sacrifice their child for the
ego-growth of their non-pastor?  Every time Sitler and Jamin are anywhere
near a child, that is EXACTLY what you are doing.

Oh and lets not forget the lame-assed reasoning of Wilson that he has
received their confessions and has forgiven them their crimes, because
that's the business he is in.  He'll kill a child that disobeys his parent,
he'll kill any gay just because they are gay, he'll call people he does not
even know his enemy just because they don't agree with him - but Sitler and
Jamin, he'll forgive for ruining the lives of innocents!  Like he's in any
position to do either!

How about the children victims of those two?  Both men are supposed to be
paying restitution to those victims.  Court papers show both are BEHIND in
doing that.  Of course, the CC will hire Sitler when he gets out just as
they have done with Jamin.  How else are they going to make the money
necessary to pay this debt?  Well, and now Jamin has two moving violations
he has to pay for.  TWO, in less than two weeks out of jail, Jamin gets into
trouble - Great start, Jamin.  Can't even keep you nose clean long enough to
travel safely on the very streets children live on!

This is the type of monitoring Wilson will be doing?  Parents - KNOW WHERE
YOUR KIDS ARE AND WHO THEY ARE TALKING TO!

J  :]