[Vision2020] Parking Survey Under Way and other NSA Issues

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 14 15:19:01 PST 2007

Matt Decker stated:

"For example: every time they buy something from this community the dollar
stays here. Whether its businesses ran by other church members or if it's my
business, which I have at least 4 members that have purchased sprinklers
from be. I in turn spend by money locally thus keeping the money here. Some
taxes stay here but more importantly profits stay here."

Sounds like a strong endorsement against Wal-Mart and in favor of local
businesses, Matt.  Thanks.  Those of us who support smart growth appreciate
your comments.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, idaho

"If not us, who?