[Vision2020] kirker Shopping Regs

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 10 18:19:51 PST 2007

Ms. Ford, thank you for posting the page in question. Now would you mind
pointing out where it says you should limit your discretionary spending to
church members? Also where it specifies the "guidelines for shopping
outside?" All I see are guidelines for shopping inside and some doggone fine
ones they are.

As your buddy "Art Deco" has fatuously pointed out so many times, my reading
comprehension is supposedly in need of some sort of remediation but I just
don't see anything that supports your claim that CC members are not free to
spend their hard earned money in the community in any way that they choose.