[Vision2020] Battle of the Wanna-be Dads

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 23:18:02 PST 2007

Yeah; did you happen to see who that third "papa maybe" was?  I mean, how
gross is that?  And now that Anna Nicole is gone, how can anyone even prove
his story...I mean, outside of the DNA testing on the child?

Isn't this sorta like the case in the '20's...the Gloria Vanderbilt story?
I remember growing up hearing about that case.  Such a waste of a childhood.

J  :]