[Vision2020] Head Scarves and the 9-11 Hijackers

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:02:42 PST 2007

Until the 911, there was no reason for anyone to look at them or point them
out to authorities as many, many people with those same kind of clothes are
seen all around the country, even today.  It has become a part of normal day
sights to see Jews with their head cover, Muslims with theirs, even Shaker
and Amish with theirs.  So a turban or whatever would not have caused any
great uproar or cautionary reaction...IMHO.

J  :]