[Vision2020] Moscow's Sex Offenders (From the BLog)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:29:22 PST 2007

Oh, Bull*rap!  All TOM was doing was pointing out that people EVEN DOUG
WILSON admits to being sexual offenders is not listed.  Now, to be fair,
Sitler is still in the local lock up but Jamin is not and has been out on
the streets since October.  In fact, two weeks after getting out, he
received two traffic citations.  GREAT start to a "reformed" person's life,
donna ya think?  And since he IS required to register his DNA with the State
Database, doesn't it fall into place that he has to also register on the Sex
Offender database?  I mean, he did rape a minor several times, despite his
"plea agreement" to plead guilty to a lesser charge.  Anyone from the
sheriff's office care to comment on that?

I mean, again according to WILSON himself, Jamin has "confessed his sin and
is repentive of his actions", is prohibited from being in church and
receives communion at his apartment, away from the "regular" folk of the
church.  Seems to me like this all points to a sexual abuser that should be
monitored from his "C" street apartment and that even the CC'ers think so.

J  :]