[Vision2020] Godwin's Law Strikes Again!

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 16:16:58 PST 2007

Tony,

I'm playing the devils advocate yet again. Not saying I agree or disagree
with you comments but only to induce thought.

A young misguided Black youth from south central, decides to take advantage
of an old lady who took the wrong exit. He thinks for a second then reacts
and carjacks the unsuspecting grandma. In the scuffle, he shoots and kills
her. He recieves 25 to life. My question is, is he a NXXXer for his
behavior. Better yet.

A European American( white boy) decides to make a meth lab out of his single
wide trailor, which shelters his three daughters and his has been wife. His
drugs cause a fire in the trailer, killing two of the three daughters. Is he
a cracker, white trash, honkey boy?

Cheers
Matt