[Vision2020] Godwin's Law Strikes Again!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Feb 8 07:40:32 PST 2007

Sunil, libs have for years appropriated english terms for their own use
independant of their dictionary definition.  Example:  Gay, once meaning
happy and lighthearted, now primarily used to reference homosexuals.  I
hereby appropriate the formerly racist slur RAGHEAD, once used to insult ALL
MUSLIMS, as mine to now apply to those radical, bomb throwing, sociopathic
Muslim terrorists.  What you all do, so can we.  Now stop your whining.

-T