[Vision2020] Bush Admin on global warming

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Feb 7 21:05:00 PST 2007

Absolutely right on target with this one, Debi.  You nailed it.

keely

From: debismith at moscow.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Bush Admin on global warming
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:29:50 -0800

Interesting how Tony Snow today has attempted to defend Bush on his stance
on global
warning. Something in there about the American public being aware of GW's
record over the
past five years. OHH, Yeahhh. We are definitely AWARE. We just are not
willing to allow that
record to be rewritten as so many of his previous pronouncements have been.

His record sucks, his ability to ignore reality is stunning, and his
low-wattage brain power is
only equaled by the shifting loyalty of his advisors who are quietly
abandoning his sinking
ship...

If it is true we get the leaders we deserve, perhaps it is time we all
'fessed up and began to
deserve better leaders by being less gullible, less focused on our own
self-interest and
intrenched partisanship, and more willing to take a longer view than our own
wallet.

Just a thought.
Debi

  List services made available by First Step Internet,