[Vision2020] Bush Admin on global warming

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Wed Feb 7 19:29:50 PST 2007

Interesting how Tony Snow today has attempted to defend Bush on his stance on global
warning. Something in there about the American public being aware of GW's record over the
past five years. OHH, Yeahhh. We are definitely AWARE. We just are not willing to allow that
record to be rewritten as so many of his previous pronouncements have been.

His record sucks, his ability to ignore reality is stunning, and his low-wattage brain power is
only equaled by the shifting loyalty of his advisors who are quietly abandoning his sinking
ship...

If it is true we get the leaders we deserve, perhaps it is time we all 'fessed up and began to
deserve better leaders by being less gullible, less focused on our own self-interest and
intrenched partisanship, and more willing to take a longer view than our own wallet.

Just a thought.
Debi