[Vision2020] LHS/Gritman Voting Results

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 7 05:52:22 PST 2007

Thanks for posting these results.

My faith and confidence in the people of Latah County has been reassured.

Although some people may have questioned whether or not Gritman would retain
the LHS property for the purpose of health care, I feel (and I believe the
remaining 68.78% of us who voted agree), it is extremely doubtful that a car
dealership would have.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."
- Unknown