[Vision2020] K & G Funds

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 09:39:32 PST 2007

Actually, I believe the LSD just put out some kind of warning about this
last week.  If Jennifer is reading any of this, mayhap she can respond?
There was some kinda warning put out about a scam and a check, I'm just not
sure its this one or another.  Seems like our little town is growing up and
the big boys have discovered us.  Never take things this at face value when
you can not prove them 100%.  No legit bank is going to have two separate
numbers like that.  They may list more than one, but they will never have
one on the internet and a different one on a check.

Take the thing to your bank and have them look up the routing number at the
bottom....they may even be able to trace the writer that way.

Just a suggestion.

J  :]