[Vision2020] the pot and the kettle

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 02:32:50 PST 2007

I think opposing spending millions more to renovate the old LHS building instead of just building a new one for cheaper is a logical argument not to vote for this proposal, not an emotional argument...

  My emotional argument is there because it is emotional to sell off the only building in the community that guarantees a place for those that disabled and elderly regardless of ability to pay. Citizens have lost the right to stay here when they can no longer take care of themselves, they now have to have private care or go to another town. Once you sell that building, it is all over, there is no chance for recovering what we have lost.

  Nobody is going to care about this until it impacts them directly with someone they love or until they lose their ability to care for themselves, perhaps when they are being driven to Lewiston they are going to wish they supported having LHS so they or their loved one could stay in Moscow.

  Remember, you reap what you sow.

  Best,

  Donovan J Arnold
  CNA

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:
  Jford said, referring to Donovan:

"You know, I get so sick of this scare tactic stuff . . . putting out
there things that are meant to strike people emotionally rather than
logically just is not cutting it."

Hey Mr. Kettle, that was Ms. Pot. I think she just called you black.

I guess you just gotta pick the right subject to put out there things
that are meant to strike people emotionally rather than logically.

DC

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com