[Vision2020] the pot and the kettle

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 18:31:47 PST 2007

I knew SOMEone was going to try and start a fight with this...thing is, YOU
are wrong.  I do not strike at the emotional aspect of things, I strike with
FACTS.  You care to prove otherwise?

Can't, can you?

So I again urge people to vote yes on 6 Feb...the facts are out there.  Make
a logical decision that benefits everyone, not an emotional "We need to keep
our old buildings in the past" kinda one.

J  :]