[Vision2020] House bill 1168

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:40:26 PST 2007

Question:  Aren't graveyards typically privately owned property?  Can't the
owners put some kind of sign out that says something about only funeral
attendees are allowed during funerals, protesters will be prosecuted for
trespass?  Or something to that effect?  I mean, a private owner can dictate
that sort of thing, right?

J  :]