[Vision2020] You Kick Them Outta Town by Voting Yes on Feb. 6

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:37:51 PST 2007

You know, I get so sick of this scare tactic stuff.  The people are gone
now, yes?!  As are the employees, yes?  So the point is what to do with an
EMPTY building that is in that state because of the lack of concern now all
of a sudden being showered on us; and we have an organization that is
willing to do with it what will best benefit the community.  Attacking Prof.
Gier or anyone else or putting out there things that are meant to strike
people emotionally rather than logically just is not cutting it.

Vote yes, get the building up and running again, and let's get life resumed
and past this.  When the school levy comes up for a vote, I would hope we
can see more FACTUAL discussion and less emotional wrangling or wringing of
the hands.

J  :]