[Vision2020] BC blood feud

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 11:20:22 PST 2007

On 2/2/07, lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:
> I am not a Mormon and I would agree with most of your post, except for " If you aren't theirs, God help you cause they won't"
> In communities where mormons are in control, Mormons do get preferential treatment . This is probably no different whare other religions predominate. But as far as helping I disagree. The Mormon Church has been very good to help their communities as a whole. In Moscow they have done a considerable amount of volunteer work at the fairgrounds. They will also help non-mormons with genealogy.

I've got to say that, at least here, that isn't the case. The LDS
community has been extremely active in providing help to some of our
clients at ATVP, and several bishops provide frequent referrals. I
know that, currently, most of the blankets we have on our beds in our
shelter were sewed by the Relief Society.

-- ACS