[Vision2020] BC blood feud

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Feb 2 09:33:10 PST 2007

I am not a Mormon and I would agree with most of your post, except for " If you aren't theirs, God help you cause they won't"
In communities where mormons are in control, Mormons do get preferential treatment . This is probably no different whare other religions predominate. But as far as helping I disagree. The Mormon Church has been very good to help their communities as a whole. In Moscow they have done a considerable amount of volunteer work at the fairgrounds. They will also help non-mormons with genealogy.

Roger
P'S. I am polite to both Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses that come to the door.