[Vision2020] Bible study

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Feb 1 23:30:18 PST 2007

Ralph, I too have no "need" to insist that there is or is not an overarching
intelligence, I simply prefer the humble position that I cannot
unequivocally posit one or the other.  I take no exception to your critical
reading of the Bible as I myself find some of its content confounding.  I
must also confess frustration with dogmatists who prefer to accept blindly
without using their intellect to question and analyze.  This tendency is not
exclusive to the Christian community and indeed I find atheists to be as
devout, if you will, in their faith that no God exists, as believers are in
their convictions.

Alas, I have no interest in joining you in the laborious study of the Bible,
but I do appreciate your offer just the same.

My best,   -T