[Vision2020] BC blood feud

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Thu Feb 1 21:20:14 PST 2007

Pat, while I think the JWs are stupid biblicists who are willing to
sacrifice themselves and their children for the sake of a weird
interpretation of a rather obscure biblical text by dogmatists, they
do not involve themselves in political campaigns to force the rest of
us to follow their lifestyles. Most of them don't listen to radios or
watch TV or even read newspapers. While most Xians are impolite to
them when they appear at the door, I always invite them in. They soon
find out that I know the Bible at least as well as they do, so they
are soon on their way again. But at least they depart as friends.
They are not like the Mormons, who are interested mainly in getting
money out of you. They crossed out my name and address years ago.
They know I can't be taken for a sucker.

Ralph

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Feb 1 20:36:57 PST 2007

Whatcha think? I think that this is a far more dangerous cult than
Christ
Church.

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=cdcac10e-1d5e-4148-
be3a-a504b8ea3a8c&k=2606&p=1