[Vision2020] DF Apology?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 07:54:36 PST 2007

Well, I guess my little e-mail yesterday did not get across what I had
hoped.  To put it another way, it backfired big time.

So, without going into what I actually meant to have happen with it, I will
apologize to Doug and mostly to Jill for having gone that route.  I am
sorry.

That's it....I am sorry.  I do not wish to bring anything further down onto
the head of Jill - she has enough to deal with - as to Doug, well - point
is, I am apologizing.

Take it, leave it....whatever.  It's there.  Oh, and I promise I will not do
such a thing ever again.

I am sorry if I offended anyone else here on V2020, as well.

J  :]