[Vision2020] Mixed news for Wolves

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Thu Feb 1 06:22:21 PST 2007

Matt,

The problem is it has gone through -unless the
Legislature should choose to overturn the
decision of Fish and Game. Given the legislative
history on wolves and the governor's position,
that's unlikely. It will become a comment point
I'm sure in the federal record of decision to
delist, but again, that's where the state's
rights argument raises it's head.

Here's the official F&G press release in this matter.
http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/apps/releases/view.cfm?NewsID=3675

m.