[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:09:15 PST 2007

Nope....no one can nor will ever "apologize" for me.  This is more of an example of how Doug teaches - "They're wrong and should know it, but since they don't and we do know it, we'll be sorry on their behalf."  This is given from the pulpit almost every Sunday...in the form of "prayer" for the intolerestas and other "wanders from the truth".

You learn well, grasshopper.

We're done with this.

J  :]