[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 30 19:13:49 PST 2007

Messer's R & UK,
  Please trust me when I tell you that you do eventually get over the sorrow
of not being one of the cool kids. Believe me, I know of what I speak. I
know it's hard not to look on longingly and yearn deeply to be able to hang
with the hipsters. Their shining lifestyle is a beacon to unfortunates such
as ourselves but, once you get beneath the glamorous surface, you'll find
that the beautiful people have it rough in their own unique way. Their arms
become weary from all the self-congratulatory back patting. Their minds
become numb from the mandatory 8 hours a day they are required to
contemplate all things Wilson, (4 hrs at Mr. Giers vanity site & 4 hrs at
Not On The Palouse Not Never) and you have got to know that all the endless
repetitions of Kumbya really gets inside their heads and the result is so
unpleasant that they are absolutely forced to take it out on the wretched
vermin that is us in the form of condescension, insult, and outright
acrimony. I have come to pity these poor souls. Their burden is great.

Someone cryin' Lord?
g (umbya)