[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 17:42:09 PST 2007

On Dec 30, 2007 2:02 PM, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> As I have stated before, the only difference between Jim Jones of the
> Peoples Temple and Doug Wilson of Christ Church is the fruit juice.

Overwhelmingly, the composition of the Jonestown victims was poor
blacks and Hispanics.  Of the approximately 913 who died, nearly 300
were children, and at least 162 were senior citizens.  More than 400
of their unidentified corpses lie in a mass grave in Oakland, CA.

Does that sound like the Kirker demographic at all?

Chas