[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Dec 30 14:02:05 PST 2007

Chas -

My complaint is NOT with all Kirkers, merely their "management".  Some very
fine people attend Christ Church.  I do not hold them responsible for the
ignorance of their leadership.

As far as the analogy of Christ Church "management" and the Aryan Nations is
concerned, ignorance is ignorance whether it comes dressed in white robes or
stands behind a self-righteous pulpit.

As I have stated before, the only difference between Jim Jones of the
Peoples Temple and Doug Wilson of Christ Church is the fruit juice.

Cheers,

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)