[Vision2020] Gnostic Accountability

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 29 15:35:29 PST 2007

So, let me see if I have this straight.

Traditional Roman Catholic's were instrumental if not wholly responsible for
the European theatre of WWII. (I guess this makes the followers traditional
Shinto responsible for the pacific)

Christians waged a religious war against the stone age natives in the
Americas

The Troubles in Ireland were actually a conflict over religious dogma.

The conflict in Yugoslavia was primarily Christian aggression and not ethnic
rivalry and tensions.

Etc. etc, etc.

You're right that one or more Christians were involved in the examples you
gave and by your definition I suppose that must make them examples of deaths
caused by Christians. I would contend that traditional Christianity in and
of itself had precious little to do with these conflicts most especially in
the cases of the Taipeng rebellion (class warfare led by a whack job who
thought he was Jesus' little brother.) The same applies to The Lord's
Resistance Army of Sudan and God's Army in Thailand and Burma. (Joseph Kony
and Johnny & Luther Htoo are simply blood thirsty, mentally unstable little
savages not religious Christian leaders) Both of these movements wrap misc.
scraps and shards of Christianity  around themselves but are in no way
associated with traditional Christian thought.

Next you admit that absolutely none of this has even the slightest thing to
do with Gier's bane and yet you suggest that the best possible thing for
Moscow would be death for this particular faith community. And you genuinely
wonder why some folks find you a mite intolerant?